Our Justice and Peace Committee leads the parish in reaching out to those in need in Saskatoon and around the world. With their leadership, our parish:
- Partners with Lighthouse Supported Living
- Supports and participates in all Development and Peace campaigns
- Celebrates six Friday Lenten Poverty Suppers followed by prayer or presentation
- Promotes rallies, marches, the downtown Good Friday Way of the Cross, and city-wide conferences dealing with justice issues
- Advocates on issues such as hunger, affordable housing, implementing a poverty reduction strategy, etc.
- Prepares and delivers Christmas hampers for the needy in our community
- Collects donated bags of food from homes in Silverwood Heights for the city-wide Food Bank food drive
- Participates in the February Coldest Night of the Year Walk to raise funds for the Lighthouse and the Bridge
For more information or to get involved, please contact the parish office.