Kids 4 Christ uses games, songs, and other activities to build and deepen children’s relationship with Jesus Christ. Children ages 3 to grade 3 gather once a month to participate.
For more information or to sign up contact Patti at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 306-931-4700
- That children have a special place in God’s heart.
- That Jesus calls even the little children to have this special relationship with Him.
- That children can grow in their love and trust for God through a meaningful relationship with parents and peers.
- That children must respect and obey their parents and other significant persons in their life.
- That parents, being the prime movers in the child’s life, have the primary responsibility of guiding, teaching, and instilling Christian values.
- That the pre-teen stage of a child’s life are crucial formative years, and that Christian values and attitudes can be absorbed and encouraged during these years.
- In the innocence, purity, and simplicity of children; and that God’s plan is to preserve and enhance this nature rather than it be eroded by the ways of the world.
- That children have a strong need for acceptance and belonging; that they need and desire to have caring and loving friends and playmates.
- That children need a healthy concept of themselves, which may be enhanced by their parents, school and parish.
- That our children’s God-given gifts and talents need to be recognized and nurtured in a healthy Christian environment that is fun and life-giving.
- In bringing up the young child in the ways of the Lord and to be responsible at home and in school.
- That K4C needs the support of parents who are essential to its success.