The chapel is open for private prayer Monday to Friday, from 8:30 am to 4:30 pm.
|Sunday||9:00 am Mass [in person]|
11:00 am Mass [in person and livestream]
12:oo to 12:15 pm Reception of Communion [in the church]
7:00 pm Mass [in person]
|Tuesday||8:30 am Mass [in person and livestream]|
|Wednesday||8:30 am Mass [in person and livestream]|
9:00 am to 9:00 pm Eucharistic Adoration [in the church]
7:00 to 8:30 pm Confession [in the chapel and sacristy]
|Thursday||8:30 am Mass [in person and livestream]|
|Friday||8:30 am Mass [in person and livestream]|
|Saturday||5:00 pm Mass [in person]|
Everyone, whether you are a member of this parish or not, is welcome to come to Mass. We are now requiring signups for weekday and weekend Masses.
To sign up for Mass, please do the following:
- Use our online signup form to register for a Mass. Click here to sign up. (For a weekday Mass, click on the “Weekday Mass” tab.)
- Read this for detailed instructions on how Mass will be celebrated.
- Read this for detailed instructions on the Reception of Communion.
- Please note that masks are now required.
- If you are feeling ill please stay home. If you are not able to attend your scheduled Mass because of illness, please cancel your Mass or call the office and we will reschedule you.
- Remember that even with the best health practices and personal distancing, there is still a risk of contracting the coronavirus. Improved cleaning will occur at St. Anne’s, but no one should expect that they will be any safer from germs than in other public spaces.
At the Church – Wednesdays 7:00 to 8:30 pm [in the chapel]
House Call Confessions – Click here for more information and to sign up